15 Favorite Amazon Purchases



Relaunching myself into the blogging world with a random post about my most recent Amazon buys! Hoping these will help you through quarantine/get you in the mood for spring!

1. Kween and Co Vanilla Granola Butter - A friend told me about this and it is INCREDIBLE. I love to eat it on apple slices or drizzled on a bowl of fresh berries! Can't recommend enough.

2. All Clad 8" and 10" frying pan set - We have been cooking NONSTOP during quarantine and are so tired of doing the dishes! We ordered this set so we'd have smaller pans that are easier to wash.

3. Free People Sant Antoni Sandals (size 6 -normally a 6.5- color Brown) - my new sandals for fall! Love these with jean shorts or flowy skirts/dresses! So comfy.

4. Comfy maxi dress - size small (runs a bit large, the small is big on me): I love this dress for spring and summer! Looks great with a jean jacket and sandals or wedges. I have 'dark blue'.

5. My favorite midi skirt - size medium *runs small*: I bought this skirt a few months ago and wear it all the time! Not see through, looks great with sweaters or t shirts/tanks. Can dress up with wedges and a blouse, looks great with a jean jacket, etc.


6. Pearl headbands - 3 pack - I love these and wear them all the time!

7. The best hot sauce EVER. We add it to everything!

8. Bobibi sweater - not exactly seasonally appropriate in Texas, but if you live somewhere that's still a little chilly I LOVE this sweater! Great with jeans, white jeans, or leggings. It's so soft!
 

9. Great, lightweight top! So cozy. I wear a small and have the khaki color.

10. This high waisted bikini comes in tons of colors and offers good coverage! I wear a small.

11. Soludos wedges - these run big, order half or one whole size down. These are my absolute favorite shoes for spring and summer! I wear them constantly!

12. Le Creuset Dutch Oven - 7 1/4 qt - I tell anyone who will listen that they need this dutch oven!!! Seriously. It's the best. I have it in 'marseille' blue but also love this white!

13. Olaplex Bonding Oil - great for reducing frizz and keeping hair shiny!
 

14. Our favorite steak seasoning! Great on steak, salmon, chicken, shrimp...

15. Our air fryer--Cam got this for me for Christmas and I LOVE IT! If you're in between sizes, GO WITH THE BIG ONE. We have a 6qt and it's just barely big enough for us. Post on our favorite air fryer recipes coming soon!

Comments

Popular Posts